1. After receiving the purchased goods, inspect them without undue delay and inform the seller of any defects found within 5 days.
2. When the package is delivered by the shipping company, check the package properly. If you find any defects, write a report on the spot with the courier and inform us about the situation at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, describe the damage caused during transportation and the scanned registration sheet. Do so no later than two days after the delivery of the package. Later complaints will not be taken into account. You will be informed about the method of compensation.
3. Report detected defects in writing to email@example.com within 5 days of receiving the goods. Describe what the defects are and how they manifest.
4. To make a claim, you must submit a copy of the invoice for the goods whose defects are being claimed. Send the invoice to the specified e-mail address or together with the claimed goods to the specified address, with transport at your expense, except for personal delivery by prior arrangement.
5. Please send or deliver the claimed goods to the address: U Libeňského pivovaru 10, 180 00, Prague 8.
6. The seller does not assume responsibility for damages resulting from the operation of the products, functional properties and damages from unprofessional use of the products, as well as damages caused by incorrect handling. Defects of this origin are not covered by the warranty provided.
7. The seller undertakes to inform the customer no later than seven days after receiving the complaint about the method of handling the complaint.
Warranty periods / rights from defects:
We apply two types of warranty periods or defect rights for consumer goods.
- New products, 2nd grade products or products with damaged packaging are subject to a standard warranty period of 24 months.
- A shortened warranty period of 12 months applies to used products or products unpacked from stock.
* Lost your receipt and need a copy?
Does not matter! Contact us via e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will do our best to find your document.
A statement from the account from which the payment was made will help us the most. If you cannot or do not want to provide such a statement, we need to know at least some of the following points: first and last name of the buyer, order number, the last 4 numbers of the payment card used, the exact amount of the payment or the date of the order.
Unfortunately, we are unable to find a duplicate if the payment is older than one year.
There is no charge for this service, we offer it for free.